Soy Candle Safety
Candle Burning Instructions for Our Eco Soy Candles
The following burning tips will help you get the most out of your candles.
* Soy candles are a soft wax candle and become more molten than standard candles when burnt. To get the best out of your Soy candle always use a close fitting candle holder and avoid moving when alight if possible.
* Always keep the wick trimmed to 1/4 inch (6mm.).
* Burning most candles no longer than 3 to 4 hours at a time will increase total burn time.
* Large diameter candles should be burned no longer than 2 hours at a time. This helps keep the sides intact, allowing the candle to glow from within.
* If a candle burns unevenly it is in a draft. Please move the candle to another location.
* Container candles (jar candles, votives in holders, etc...) should be burned 1 hour for each inch of diameter. This allows the wax pool to cover the entire surface, improves scent throw, and extends the burning time.
* NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!
* Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface. Candle holders may become hot and damage furniture. A good heat resistant surface can be made from a ceramic tile (cover bottom with felt to protect furniture.
* Keep all burning candles away from children and pets.
* Position candles away from flammable objects.
* Place freestanding candles in a shallow dish or bowl to catch the wax in case any dripping down.
* Do not burn candles to the very bottom.
* Keep away from drafts.
* Burn Candles in a close fitting container.
* When Burning Melts please ensure you do not move the burner whilst the wax is still hot to avoid burning yourself and marking your surfaces